Monday 18 November 2013

Cartoon Nail Art Tutorial

I discovered some cartoon nail art on Pinterest and immediately began shooting a tutorial. This really is this type of awesome look! I stored carrying out a double take each time I'd see my nails within the mirror simply because they looked so crazy awesome!

Within this tutorial I made use of American Apparel Polish in Malibu Eco-friendly, Wet n Wild in Black Creme, Sally Hansen Extreme Put on in Whitened On, OPI Nail Envy base coat and Seche Vite top coat.

Tips & Methods



What is bring your own device? Bring your own device Security

What color should i paint my nails

Should you screw up when you are painting around the eco-friendly (or whatever color you select) just allow it to dry and edit any mistakes having a thin black striping brush.

You may also produce the outline by beginning having a eco-friendly base and free handing the black outline having a striping brush, however i think the way in which proven within the tutorial is simpler! :)

Make certain the eco-friendly is totally dry before you decide to add some whitened or you will get eco-friendly streaks within the whitened polish.

I made use of a covering tool to use the whitened, but you should use whatever matches your needs.

You may also finish having a matte top coat for any awesome effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment